We at CS2AI are all about helping people in and wanting to enter the in-demand field of control system cybersecurity develop their knowledge, skills and professional networks. With the support of our Strategic Alliance Partners and our members, we work to offer as many benefits as we can to this group.
Key to many of our members, of course, are our meetup events, but not everyone lives in an area with an established chapter, one with a group of dedicated leaders organizing and running these gatherings. So we established the CS2AI Virtual Meetups, a series of live online discussions led by ICS security practitioners and thought leaders.
Being online, these are available to our members all around the world. We keep our emphasis on the discussion that underlies everything CS2AI does, with brief introductions to the topic at hand and half or more of available time dedicated to our attendees’ questions and viewpoints. Participants have given us rave reviews, some stating this has been the first time they have ever had a chance to ask their question to a real subject matter expert.
While live is obviously best, we also record all of these so that even when someone can’t make it to a session they can at least watch it later. Members can access all the recordings in our library:
Recorded Virtual Meetups accessible in the Member Resource library
- ◊ Introduction to Control Systems
- with Dr. Michael Chipley, Larry Grate, and Billy Rios
- ◊ Inside the Control System – Components, Processes, and Automation
- with Bryan Singer and Emmett Moore
- ◊ What is Unique About a Control Systems Network?
- with Stuart Phillips and Kevin van der Veen
- ◊ The Control Systems Ecosystem – Suppliers
- with Cherise Esparze-Gutierrez, Graham Speake, and Rob Garry
- ◊ The Control Systems Ecosystem – Asset Owners
- with Steve Mustard and Paul Piotrowski
- ◊ Keys to an Effective Control System Security Program
- with Mille Gandelsman, Ernest Wohnig, Robert Bevis, and Karl Perman
- ◊ The Control Systems Security Workforce Challenges
- with Rebekah Mohr, Samara Moore, and Andy Bochman
- ◊ Control Systems Security – What is the Offense Doing?
- with Matthew Luallen, Clint Bodungen, and Jim Gilsinn
- ◊ Controls Systems Security – How do we Best Defend Them?
- with Barak Perelman, Ayman Al-Issa, and Paul Forney
- ◊ Industry Regulations and Standards – Now and Emerging
- with Chris Humphreys, Bradford Hegrat, and Ernie Hayden
- ◊ Managing the Sustainable ICS Security Program
- with Marco Ayala, Karonn Blue, and Jay Williams
- ◊ Future Gazing: AI, Automation & Autonomy
- with Taylor Williams, Jason Christopher, and Doug Wylie
- ◊ Demystifying ICS Cyber Risk
- with Mike Radigan of CapGemini
- ◊ Keeping Things from Blowing Up: Consequence-Based Cybersecurity
- with James McGlone of Kenexis
- ◊ ICS Security Event Retrospective: The SANS ICS Security Summit
- with Andy Bochman, Don Weber, Jon Taylor